Secure Public Clouds
The advantages of the public cloud are clear — great flexibility and cost savings due to mass scale multi-tenancy along with a subscription model. But despite these advantages, many organizations are still reluctant to move their applications and data to the cloud. Savvy organizations are asking the right questions:
- Is my data accessible by the cloud provider?
- What if the provider already offers encryption?
- How do I decommission from the cloud?
HighCloud Security addresses these concerns for enterprises with flexible, easy to deploy encryption and key management software that helps organizations lock down their applications and data before it’s deployed in the public cloud, while holding the keys themselves. And, HighCloud Security is a fraction of the cost of traditional encryption solutions.
With HighCloud Security, you can:
- Extend virtualization to mission-critical and security-sensitive applications
- Take full advantage of public clouds
- Switch cloud providers without concern for data left behind
- Ease regulatory compliance (PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, SOX, GLBA, etc.)
- Keep data encrypted as added insurance against legal action and loss of reputation
- Guard against exposure of VM data and gain safe harbor from public notification laws